LS Product Owner Manager- LIQ Transformation & Simplification
Employment Type: Full-Time
. Production Support, User Acceptance Testing, Quarterly Releases… global guardian of the environment, including designing the release schedule, testing rigor, tools and protocol…while partnering with wholesale technology and vendor partners to ensure the process serves the best interest of the end-users, customers and market dependent parties. This includes evaluating and leveraging the latest technology available to address performance, automated testing capabilities, new functionality improvements for anticipated market adjustments and other factors impacting the viability of the ongoing program (replacing Libor in the short term).
2. Strategic& Tactical Issue Resolution… part of a team of subject matter experts charged with replicating complex scenarios, evaluating operational impact, designing solutions and working with internal and external technology teams to pilot and test resolution plans. Leveraging LIQ and Commercial Lending expertise, to layout a strategic path for a series of changes over time relating to similar functions and market requirements executed within the application.
3. Business Requests & System Hygiene… Implementation of a customer friendly, transparent and timely delivery model from intake through design process for day-to-day requests from end users. Building a toolkit to evaluate, estimate, prioritize and communicate the pipeline and cycle time to address and deliver the appropriate solutions for the operations & market partners in an agile fashion. Leverage lending & system knowledge to evaluate business justification & impact to assign appropriate priority and estimation of time to execute. Participate in the case by case design, build, test and delivery processes.
4. Strategic Projects… Design and implement a firm wide governance model to facilitate the prioritization of strategic enhancements and business projects, evaluating the impact to each LOB separately and to the firm jointly as a shared service environment. Collaborating with Sr. stakeholders and business leaders to balance the pace & intrusiveness of change, mitigating the risks while being progressive in building capabilities that keep JPM in the forefront of its market offering. Manage a portfolio of initiatives in varying stages of the project lifecycle, including stakeholder management, impact analysis, resource requirements, success criteria etc...
The position requires a results-focused, visionary, influential and process-disciplined leader with strong technical & business acumen to deliver against an extensive current & future-state roadmap. This individual will help develop and execute a multi phased plan to transform the program to a world class operating platform, ensuring a healthy balance between the strategic long term and tactical quarterly objectives.
* Bachelor's degree
* 4+ years of previous change management program experience with proven success
* 5+ years of prior experience with large scale financial system projects / programs (preferably Loan IQ or similar commercial lending / leasing platforms)
* Previous experience & expertise and a true passion for process innovation, design, and digital technology with proven success delivering complex, large scale initiatives
* Demonstrated project management & leadership experience in financial services
* Strong financial & lending domain experience / knowledge
* Demonstrated experience managing and collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
* Excellent judgement and independent decision-making ability
* Strong organization, attention to detail, time management, planning skills and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management, both written and verbal
* Preferred Qualifications
* IT or technical experience a plus
* LIQ Expertise
* Demonstrated Ability to work with large data sets
Knowledge of data warehousing technologies a plus