Loss Control Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loss Control Surveyor responsibilities:
* Individually scheduling appointments with clients to obtain necessary information
* Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
* Inspect commercial and residential properties for hazardous conditions
* Evaluate operational and safety practices including exposures and hazards
* Write recommendations for the reduction of losses
* Submit reports via web-portal in checklist and narrative formatting
* Adhere to customer requirements and quality standards
* Maintain confidentiality and act with integrity
Qualifications for the ideal Independent Contractor:
* Act with professionalism and urgency
* Ability to observe and evaluate potentially hazardous conditions and write recommendations
* Skills in time management, verbal/ written communications, and web-based applications
* Background in construction, safety, fire safety and risk services beneficial
* Requires basic knowledge and education in safety inspections on commercial or residential properties
If you are inexperienced, please reach out to a recruiter for details on potential training opportunities.
About Our Company
Afirm is working hard to protect the health and safety of all our Field Reps and policyholders during this pandemic, including providing all our reps personal protective gear! Please review the extensive actions Afirm is taking in response to COVID-19
Are you looking for a new career that offers limitless development opportunities? Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing industry. Join AFIRM and become a part of a dynamic organization.
AFIRM is looking for Loss Control Surveyors to work on an independent contractor basis. Founded in 1988, AFIRM is one of the nation's largest providers of Premium Audits, Loss Control Inspections, and Risk Control Management. In business for over 30 years now, Afirm is an extraordinary place to start a new career!