Automotive Service Porter - Stew Hansen Hyundai
Employment Type: Full-Time
Considering a career with Ken Garff Automotive Group means you are in for a great ride (excuse the car metaphor)! We're not your standard dealership or group of dealerships and we are pretty darn proud of that. We are out to do things differently and want to consistently change, grow, and progress. For that reason, our employees are proud of where they work!
Stew Hansen Hyundai, a Ken Garff Automotive Dealership, is currently looking for a talented Service Lot Technician (Valet) that aligns with our core values and acts with respect, intelligence, greatness, honesty and teamwork.
As a group, we aim to become the most esteemed automotive group by treating people R.I.G.H.T and creating lifetime customers!
Here's why you'll want to work here:
* Paid training and real career growth
* Competitive compensation package
* Great people with a great culture
* Paid Time Off and 401k with Company match
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
* Year-end bonus program for all employees (Garff Giveback)
* Employee discounts on Vehicle Purchase, Parts, Service and More!
Here's what you'll be doing:
* From staging vehicles to greeting customers, this role is essential to the function of the dealership
* Greeting customers as they enter our service drive
* Direct customers where to go and interact with them in a friendly, caring manner
* Prepare and move vehicles from service drive to parking area
* Clean, organize service drive and assist service team as needed
* Keep the drive clear by parking cars, recording inventory, and storing keys
* Supporting the service team, as needed, through miscellaneous duties
Here's what you'll need:
* Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
* A valid in-state driver's license and a good driving record, per company standards
* Positive attitude and high energy
* Ability to read and comprehend job-related instructions and information whether electronic or paper-based.
* Be able to accommodate the physical requirements of the role: standing 6-8 hours per day and will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, and a variety of other hazardous and non-hazardous materials. This role will spend a majority of the time outdoors and be exposed to the elements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(( We Hear You ))