Counter Sales Professional, Indianapolis - Fishers, IN
Employment Type: Full-Time
Counter Sales Professional Needed Now in Fishers, IN.!
At Kirby Risk, a Counter Sales Professional is a Multi-Faceted Role with Opportunities for Growth and Development!
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
We are seeking a self-motivated, driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is able to shift priorities at a moment's notice, and be that go-to for the customer!
As a CSR, you will work hands-on with customers and products, providing customer service excellence, in one or more of these essential areas:
* Counter Sales (Front of Store)
* Inside Sales
* Supporting and Partnering with Outside Sales and Marketing and Communications
* Vendor Relations' Incoming and outgoing calls
What will I be doing as a Counter Sales Professional?
* Provide Customer Service Excellence: Exceeding customer expectations and the commitments that we have made.
* Becoming the 'go to' for customer needs, challenges, and requests
* Putting a smile on the face of our customers as you partner with the outside sales team to keep them satisfied
* Joining forces with vendors to make sure products are delivered on time, every time
* Championing corporate marketing initiatives, such as training events and product launches.
* Taking advantage of the opportunity to build deeply satisfying relationships, both internally and externally.
Want to know if you are a good fit? If so, you will meet the following criteria:
* College Course work and/or 2+ years relevant work experience
* Knowledge of electrical products preferred; Not Required
* Strong written, verbal communication, and telephone etiquette skills
* Strong organizational, interpersonal, and customer contact skills
* Demonstrates computer skills and aptitude, Microsoft Office
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities
* Ability to perform and retain various skill-related tasks, training, and operations
What are some of the Physical Requirements?
* Lifting to 50 lbs.
* Answering Multi-Line Phone Systems
* Managing/Taking Inventory
* Unloading Shipments (semi)
* Loading Customer Vehicles
* Fork-lift experience preferred
What's the company culture like at Kirby Risk?
A leader in Electrical Supply and Manufacturing, the roots of this continuously successful (since 1926) organization are reflected in its enduring Values and Principles; hard-working, engaged, caring people who treat one another and our customers with the utmost respect and approach their work with a sense of urgency.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a complete benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, on-the-job training, and a 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online at https://kirbyrisk.hirecentric.com/jobs/201654.html Refer to Job #2021871. Pleae email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please get to know us at www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/.
A Safe Workplace is a Drug-Free Workplace
Kirby Risk https://kirbyrisk.hirecentric.com