Employment Type: Full-Time
Set up, operate, or tend machines to cut metal to customer specifications.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
* Sets up and operates saw to process material to customer specifications
* Must work at a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
* Verifies dimensions of finished work piece, using measuring devices.
* Operate overhead cranes and forklifts
* Ability to carry out instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must be able to accurately use standard measuring tools
Kloeckner Metals Corporation (KMC) has its North American headquarters in Roswell, GA, and is a subsidiary of Klöckner & CO, based in Duisburg, Germany. Kloeckner Metals is among the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies in the European and American markets combined. Kloeckner Metals has 50 locations in the U.S. and is located in 25 states. Kloeckner Metals services more than 13,000 metalworking businesses around the United States, Mexico and Canada.
Kloeckner Metals Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Visit us at www.kloecknermetals.com to learn more about us and see other opportunities nationwide. Follow us on social media on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kloecknermetals and LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/kloeckner-metals-corporation and review our latest videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFmRpYYYLATpfqbDa74fUkA