Learning and Development Generalist
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Learning & Development Generalist to join our Learning & Development team within the People & Culture department. In collaboration with the L&D team, People & Culture team, and internal and external subject matter experts, the L&D Generalist will support the assessment, development, and delivery of highly effective, engaging, and relevant learning experiences across various mediums and for diverse employee groups.
What you will do
* Collaborate with the L&D team to identify, develop, and deliver programs that support the growth of our Koddiyaks
* Design and create the supporting course material for all learning programs, both for instructor-led and self-guided
* Research, develop, and facilitate exciting and impactful asynchronous and synchronous L&D programs
* Iterate on existing materials and design and develop new L&D content, utilizing various delivery methods
* Contribute to the course catalog which will include e-learning, instructor-led courses, and hands-on workshops, and ensure the trainings are accessible to everyone
* Develop customized learning paths for team members that incorporate custom and curated learning content
* Track and monitor training consumptions through reporting and analytics
* Own the L&D metrics and provide feedback to the L&D Manager to iterate upon programs and courses for continuous improvement
* Identify, scope, and integrate a Learning Management System (LMS) into the L&D offerings and utilize LMS course authoring tools to create engaging course content
* Develop LMS adoption guides for team members and enablement activities with guidance from the L&D Manager
What skills and experience you bring
* 3+ years of work experience in the areas of training facilitation, instructional design, or learning technology
* Passionate about personal development, training, learning, and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential
* Interested in developing skills in adult learning theory and instructional design while applying those lessons to new and existing learning content at Koddi
* Nice to have: experience with instructional design and developing learning content
* Passion for supporting team members growth and development while helping to build a learning culture at Koddi
* Track record of designing engaging and impactful development programs that improves individual, team, and company performance
* Exceptional written and interpersonal skills
* Experience developing self-service learning content, such as e-learning modules
* Experience designing and delivering webinars or synchronous online courses
* Experience facilitating group training sessions of varying sizes in-person and virtually
* Strong logistical planning and organizational skills
* Capable of working collaboratively across multiple departments
* Excellent organizational, task, and time management skills, with an emphasis on detail and follow up, plus the ability to prioritize tasks and requests from multiple stakeholders and audiences
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously while meeting deadlines and business objectives
* You are a marketing and communications wiz
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We've been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it's safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We're on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!