IT Sales Consultant - Finance Vertical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Req ID: 10751
Job Title: IT Sales Consultant - Finance Vertical
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
The Finance IT Sales Consultant position is a vertical and market-based sales and business development position. An ITSC may cover a single large market or multiple smaller markets within the financial vertical. The primary responsibilities of the role are to help grow All Covered's Financial Practice from prospective through closing:
* Recurring professional services, managed and cloud service solutions or All Covered Care (ACC).
* Strategic and complex IT project and procurement opportunities to prospects and existing clients.
* These sales are consultative to our prospects and customers and collaborative internally. ITSC's rely on operations, delivery, relationship management, executive and other sales resources throughout various stages of an opportunity's progression.
* ITSC's will work closely with the local Konica Minolta Business Solutions sales team and their customers to cross-sell our services for the mutual benefit of each division.
* Additionally, ITSC's develop their territories through business development initiatives and networking activities such as mixers, tradeshows, Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce initiatives, etc. as well as by soliciting references from existing All Covered customers.
Essential Job Functions
* Apply an in-depth understanding of All Covered services, programs, and sales methodology to address complex and strategic ACC, project and procurement opportunities.
* Work with regional engineering project resources, regional relationship management resources, sales and management resources to achieve and exceed quota.
* Work with Konica Minolta local offices to cross-sell IT Services to their client and prospect base.
* Provide thorough and accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales of strategic and complex ACC, project and procurement services.
* With support from marketing & channel strategy resources, present special programs to prospects and All Covered Care clients.
* Develop a thorough understanding of how All Covered services create value for customers.
* Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and trends.
* Develop strong consultative capabilities to provide our core banking clients with ongoing value.
* Stay up to date on regulatory drivers that directly impact the financial industry.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota.
* High level of financial acumen, in order to have 'business discussions with business people.'Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
* Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives.
* Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
* Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and All Covered perspective.
* Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments.
* Exception planning, organization and time management skills; self-starter.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* 3-5 years of experience in the Managed IT Services, or IT Services industry servicing financial clients
* 4-year college degree
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.