Manager, Audit Learning & Development - Global
Employment Type: Full-Time
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Audit Developer/Project Lead
to join our Learning and Development group within our Audit organization
* Supports the Audit Performance Solutions Lead, in scoping proposed learning and/or performance solutions and preparing the High Level Design Document and associated resource requirements for large or complex projects AND/OR Leads the scoping of proposed learning /performance solutions for small to medium complex projects and prepares the High Level Design Document and associated budget requirements for approval by the Audit Performance Solutions Lead, the Audit Strategic Business Partner, and the respective business leaders
* Leads the scoping of proposed learning /performance solutions for small to medium complex projects and prepares the High-Level Design Document and associated budget requirements for approval by the Performance Solutions Lead, the Strategic Business Partner and the respective business leaders
* Provide oversight and manage communications and design meetings with key stakeholders and course developers to determine priority content areas and align content to learning needs
* Establish relationships with key clients and stakeholders to link learning solutions, priorities and recommendations to their strategy and developing audit needs
* Participate in internal and external forums to identify emerging trends and leading industry practices for potential implementation within audit performance solutions
* Minimum five years of Audit experience in a client service delivery role; recent progressive learning and organizational development/ adult learning design experience
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Principles, eLearning design or performance solutions design and development experience
* Experience developing blended learning program around business development or leadership skills
* Ability to build relationships, collaborate, meet deadlines, motivate and influence individuals within a matrix organization and succeed in a fast-paced environment
* Requires some flexibility to work irregular work hours to accommodate multiple time-zones and manage in a global virtual environment
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $67600 - High: $124800
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.