Manager, Business Technology Resiliency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for our Consulting practice.
* Lead client facing engagements that identify, structure and prioritize insights that drive IT resiliency strategy and performance improvements through written reports and oral presentations and lead strategy, design, of resilient hybrid multi-cloud environments
* Assess and implement IT Service Continuity / Disaster Recovery Management solutions aligned with leading Business Continuity Management frameworks and programs
* Perform Business Impact Analysis and develop Business Continuity / Resilience Strategies because of data captured and insights gathered
* Manage client engagement staffing, financials, quality and risk management / approvals processes
* Perform requirements gathering, design necessary enhancements and implement infrastructure, application and data recovery automation tools
* Coordinate client pursuits and proposal development; contribute to thought leadership publications
* Minimum five years in IT infrastructure operations, engineering and / or architecture, with at least two years of disaster recovery planning and execution and operating model changes using automation and orchestration technologies or developing technology resiliency requirements and designing corresponding technology solutions for on-prem and cloud environments or developing Enterprise Disaster Recovery Plans and conducting DR testing for on-prem and cloud environments or assessing and implementing IT Service Continuity Management solutions
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering from an accredited college/university
* Certification in one or more technical competencies [Business continuity (CBCP, ISO23001 / CBCM), Disaster recovery (EDRP), Security (CISSP, CCRP) VMWare, AWS, GCP, Azure, VMware and Security) is preferred
* Experience with one or more BCM/Recovery/Storage tools such as: Zerto, Rubrik, Dell RecoverPoint, ServiceNow BCM, Fusion Risk Management, MaestroRS
* Solid understanding of engineering and operating resilient modern application/data/infrastructure architectures and knowledge of business continuity, risk and major incident management frameworks (aligned to ISO and NIST standards and guidelines)
* Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills with the willingness to travel able to travel to client and KPMG locations as needed
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $65800 - High: $152800
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.