Senior Associate, MuleSoft
Employment Type: Full-Time
Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
* Help the Data and Integration team by developing and promoting API-first and microservices based integration assets including but not limited to architecture, strategies, guidelines, standards, and leading practices
* Assist with integration of technical and architectural direction, methodology, and design to support project initiatives mainly focused on MuleSoft and/or Dell Boomi
* Account for the development and documentation of API definition fragments, common framework services such as logging and notification, JSON-based business object models, and component frameworks such as logging
* Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Digital Enablement methodologies and build the framework and infrastructure to provide API-Led connectivity to core business applications and provide overall management of the integration development center of expertise and remain current with integration tools, technology and leading practices
* Communicate and promote the foundational elements and maturity of RESTful APIs, microservices, and its relationships to MuleSoft and/or Dell Boomi
* Support business development activities, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities as well as manage vendor relationships with leading integration software companies
* Minimum of three years of overall IT experience with a minimum of one year of IT consulting experience within the field of Software Integration which includes working with any of the major integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, Web Methods, Informatica, Oracle or IBM
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, any of the Engineering disciplines or a related field from an accredited college/university
* Experience with aspects of defining integration strategy, delivery, discussions with clients, publishing articles and industry presentations with strong understanding in various integration architecture methodologies
* Technical experience in integration patterns, governance, security, and information modeling that pertains to integration and experience in the promotion of and delivery of API-first initiatives and delivery upon microservices and service mesh patterns as opposed to monoliths
* Knowledge of cloud integration (iPaaS), service enablement (API), the data integration disciplines of messaging (MQ) for real-time data propagation, service oriented architecture (SOA) for information sharing, and extract, transfer and load (ETL) for data staging and movement and experience in integrating with both cloud-based applications as well as legacy systems; understands Change Control and DevOps concepts as they relate to MuleSoft and/or Dell Boomi
* Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with an ability to extract, translate and communicate meaningful information at all levels across business and technology organizations and strong use of Microsoft Office Too and ability to produce polished work products that support an integration initiative
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $58600 - High: $118800
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.