Compensation: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 /year
Employment Type: Contract
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Program Coordinator - Intrapreneurship
L Marks is working to transform corporate businesses by promoting the ideas of their entrepreneurial employees. We're on the hunt for a Program Coordinator to join the team and help lead one of our upcoming intrapreneurial innovation labs.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
L Marks is working to deliver intrapreneurial development programs for employees of our large corporate partners. We’re a fast-growing company, working with some of Europe’s biggest companies to support their innovation efforts through working with promising startups in their industry. Having built startup partnership programs like Lloyd’s Lab, W2 Labs with Wincanton, and the BMW Innovation Lab, we’re looking to expand our innovation offering for our clients to also deliver intrapreneurial support programs. We’re looking for a proactive Program Coordinator to join the team and assist with this effort.
You will be:
- Supporting the launch and delivery of upcoming programs to ensure intrapreneurs meet their proof-of-concept objectives set with their employer;
- Developing long-term relationships with our clients and their internal teams to support agile project delivery;
- Acting as a knowledgeable advisor to the partner in how to deliver an innovation program;
- Assist with scouting potential intrapreneurial teams for the program if needed;
- Travelling to multiple countries to deliver support workshops for intrapreneurs;
- Ensuring that high standards of quality are upheld;
- Monitoring progress of programs and routinely assessing for risks;
- Providing clear analysis and reporting on program status throughout project delivery;
- Overseeing the costs of each assigned program and ensuring it runs to budget;
- Leading on the organisation and delivery of key program events;
- Our friendly face on the ground to ensure our intrapreneurs progress effectively with their objectives and are supported by our corporate partner sponsors.
As a company, we’re constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with different departments of the business and truly own your own work. The right person will be keen to learn quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate transformation space.
You should have:
- At least 2 years of project management or other relevant experience, preferably within a corporate organisation;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation;
- Clear understanding and experience of innovation best practices, technology, and the requirements of personal development;
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to work efficiently to tight timelines while paying strict attention to detail;
- Excellent diplomacy, negotiation and client relationship management;
- Fantastic people skills and strong emotional intelligence;
- A demonstrable interest in entrepreneurship and technology.