Sr Assoc, Electrical Engrg
Employment Type: Full-Time
Electrical Engineer 2
At L3HARRIS AS&T, this role will be responsible for assigned tasks across a broad range of electrical engineering disciplines including the design, test and integration of CCAs containing analog, digital, power and high-speed circuits, along with supporting cables and wiring harnesses all targeting advanced tactical weapon platforms, sensors, and avionics.
Under the supervision of a senior engineer, perform design tasks such as requirements analysis, specification generation, interface definition, component selection, circuit simulation, schematic capture, and board layout.
* Directed assignments for simulation, bread-boarding and testing electrical circuits and functions
* Develop and implement test plans and procedures for electrical subsystems
* Perform and report results of test and evaluation of electrical CCAs
* Present results in internal & external design reviews
* Learn and follow company processes for product development, configuration management, purchasing, etc.
* Ability to travel up to 10%
* Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
Required Skills and Experience:
* U.S. Citizenship
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a related electrical engineering discipline or Engineering internship or Co-Op experience with Masters.
* Ability to learn ECAD toolsets.
* Knowledge of basic circuit design practices.
* Exposure to circuit card test equipment.
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD secret clearance.
* Ability to obtain and maintain any additional clearances as required.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
* Master's degree in Electrical Engineering desired.
* Matlab or other programming language.
* Lab skills and experience.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products
* Existing DoD Secret clearance
* Must be willing to work on a team to support overall program goals.
* Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment.
* Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation).