Member Service Representative - Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a full time Member Service Representative (MSR) to join one of LMCU's branches in Fort Myers, Florida! This branch is located on Summerlin Lakes Drive.
The Member Service Representative role is responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for all retail members including both new and existing LMCU members. Responsible for educating and cross selling members on LMCU products and services that best fit their financial needs. This position will also be responsible for setting up all types of new accounts and consumer loans, recognizing and prioritizing member needs.
* Provides members with an exceptional level of service by partnering them with products which cater to their financial needs.
* Must possess the ability to open and process new accounts, checking products, saving products, loans (unsecured/secured), credit cards, second mortgages, HSA, or IRA accounts with excellent accuracy. Able to become registered through NMLS and a notary through the county.
* Builds relationships with business partners and able to successfully refer products to them.
* Helps members create a safe financial future by counseling them on financial responsibility and credit.
* Able to assist in all aspects of the branch as needed, such as processing transactions, vault responsibilities, and Saturday supervisor duties.
* Willing to represent LMCU within the community or at various sponsored events.
* Able to mentor peers and help coach to find successful referrals
Preferred Education and Experience:
* One to three years of similar or related experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.