Universal Worker - Full Time - Evenings
Employment Type: Full-Time
Lakewood Health System has an opening for a Full-time Universal Worker at their Assisted Living location(s).
This is a Full-time position working 64-80 per pay period. The shifts available are 2 pm to 10 pm. Every other weekend is required as well as some holidays.
The Universal Worker assists with activities of daily living to our tenants in a caring, safe and efficient manner.
* Assists with housekeeping and laundry services for our tenants.
* Involved in preparing and assisting with tenant activities and encourages participation.
* Assists with tenant's daily dining experience and clean-up tasks.
* Performs safety checks
We reward our team with a flexible time off plan; health and wellness benefits and more.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Certified Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant preferred, but will train
3. Ability to demonstrate safe and proper techniques for chemical use
4. Able to relate to tenants and interact in a pleasant manner
Open until filled.
Lakewood Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans) and Equal Opportunity Provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and protected veteran status. Lakewood Health System is deeply dedicated to diversity in the workplace.