Hourly - Based on experience - $20.00-$25.00/hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively and professionally with homeowners, installation crew and Installation/Service Manager
- Diagnose and repair problems, service, test and troubleshoot window/door issues
- Promptly identify and report major issues to Installation/Service Manager
- Responsible for meeting homeowner needs by ensuring all repair work is complete to homeowner and company satisfaction
- Complete repairs and cosmetic work, including stucco, trim, drywall, etc.
- Must be comfortable ascending and descending ladders of varying heights to perform services.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Minimum 5 years of experience servicing and repairing impact windows and doors.
- General contracting and carpentry skills
- Must have a clean driving record, and hold a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to read NOA’s and diagrams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not tomorrow” mentality.
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Must have working knowledge or reglazing needed for repairs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every interaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand, and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Familiarity and comfort using ladders of various heights.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Prior construction experience
- Window installation experience
- Customer facing service experience
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Field Office/Manufacturing/Construction Environment
- Performs work outside in varying temperatures and climates.
Very heavy work. Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
For immediate consideration, send resume to Ron - Rwalchalk@leafhome.com #IND123