Employment Type: Full-Time
Envolve Community Management Company owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to live. A wide variety of opportunities await you at Envolve from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the Envolve team, are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company.
Currently, Envolve is searching for a full-time Groundskeeper to work at Live Oak Apartments in Abbelville, LA.
Some duties are below but may not be all inclusive:
* Regular and predictable attendance.
* The ability to work cooperatively with others. (i.e. Residents, Co-Workers, Supervisor, etc..)
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
* Cleans grounds and removes litter.
* Spreads salt on public passageways to prevent ice buildup.
* Responsible for the daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes cleaning and removing of trash.
* Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
* Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
* Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and insuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
* Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
* Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
* Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property policies.
* Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
* Responsible to be available to work on an on-call basis.
* Responsible for assisting with make readies.
* Assisting with basic maintenance tasks
Requirements: • High school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience • General maintenance experience preferred