K-3rd Grade Culture Assistant for 2021-2022
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Gary Lighthouse Charter School: Primary Academy is the right place for you! We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed K-3rd Grade Culture Assistant to join us for the 2021-2022 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Christine Ginty, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
* Gary Lighthouse Charter School: Primary Academy is an established K-3rd grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Northwest Indiana.
* We are currently collecting resumes for candidates interested in primary opportunities on the culture team (managing response to student behaviors and support for teachers) for the 2021-2022 school year.
* All candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative solutions will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2021-2022 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
* Two (2) years prior experience in a school setting preferred
* Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
* Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
* Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
* Data management tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)