Sales Rep - Field Admissions
Employment Type: Full-Time
Lincoln Tech's Nashville, TN campus is looking for a Regional Sales Representative to prospect, interview, and assist future students in continuing their education.
The ideal candidate will be an effective public speaker who is highly competitive, maintains a positive attitude, and is driven to succeed. You will work independently, including nights and weekends, while maintaining a home office and traveling to high schools in an outlined region.
What You'll Do
* Source, select, and support prospective students to fill the skilled-trades gap through presentations
* Provide a clear and accurate career and curricula overview to position Lincoln Tech as the school of choice
* Ensure all admissions paperwork and Financial Aid packaging is completed and correct
* Follow up with all applicants' inquiries in a timely manner
* Report to the Director of Admissions
Skills & Experience
* High school diploma and/or Associate degree (or higher)
* Excellent public speaking skills
* Ability to work independently from a home office
* Capable of working a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
* Background experience in sales, recruitment, education, public-speaking, territory management is preferred.
* Proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, Outlook/Webmail, PowerPoint, and Zoom is preferred
Full-Time Employee Benefits
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
* Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
* Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
* Salary Growth with a Structured Compensation Plan
* Home Office Tax Benefit Considerations Based on I.R.S. Qualifications
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Flexible Scheduling Options
* Career Growth Opportunities
* Ongoing Training Support & Resources
* Click Here for Summary of Benefits
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact email@example.com or call (973)766-9045.#06022021