Business Process Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Are
We are the leading supplier of components to the recreational vehicle and residential housing industries, as well as adjacent industries including bus, cargo and equestrian trailer, marine, and heavy truck. With over 65 facilities located throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, Italy, and the United Kingdom, our more than 9,000 team members work together to bring innovative product solutions to market every day.
Why We're Different
At Lippert Components, Everyone Matters. We're striving to make lives better through meaningful relationships with our co-workers, our customers, and our communities. LCI team members feel a deeper sense of purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work environment by aligning our cultural and business strategies with the needs of our many team members. We measure success by how we touch the lives of people inside and outside our walls.
What You'll Get
* A company culture where everyone matters
* Healthcare + Dental + Vision + 401k with Employer match
* Immediate start
* Career development and mentoring
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Annual flu immunization
* Holiday, personal and vacation days
* Local and national discounts
* Wellness offerings
* Team events: quarterly social gatherings & team 'fun days' with spouses/significant others
The Business Process Manager is responsible for new and existing product set-up, monitoring shop inventory, and systems troubleshooting.
Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Builds accurate bill of materials, creates routes and site settings for items populated on finished good list and open orders list
* Troubleshoots ERP system
* Responsible for completing physical inventories and cycle counts
* Utilize ERP software to process cycle counts, review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity
* Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed - performs root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommends process improvements to eliminate them
* Organizational skills
* Detail Oriented
This position has no supervisory responsibility upon hiring.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to count and record findings. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly talk and listen. This position may require typing and sitting in a chair for up to 8 hours a day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time hourly position, Monday through Friday in accordance with production demands.
Required Education and Experience
* Computer proficiency in programs such as Excel and Word
* System knowledge of ERP programs (Microsoft D365, AX, etc.)
Preferred Education and Experience
* Manufacturing/industry experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Inventory experience
Additional Eligibility QualificationsNone.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to pass EVerify.
AAP/EEO Statement LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay Group : AAP/EEO Statement
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.