Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the Liveops requirements by clicking the following link: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#office-requirements
- While not required, dual monitors are highly recommended for this opportunity
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Sign a Licensed Insurance Disclosure form
- Complete Appointment Paperwork
- Pass a background and credit check completed for Liveops
Once your certification begins, you can expect the following:
- Certification is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference call.
- This free certification will take approximately 3 weeks to complete.
- An expectation to complete all certification requirements by posted deadlines.
Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY