Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Complete an application to Join Liveops Nation, which includes passing a background/credit check
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Complete a W9 form
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements, including certification specific to a program
We have a variety of programs starting every week!
Program Metrics Requirements:
These programs may require Independent Contractors who choose to participate in these opportunities to provide services above posted minimum standards to maintain eligibility.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more you service, the higher your earning potential!
- Client's call availability will vary and is subject to change, however generally calls are available daily from 8am to 8pm EST. Several clients also offer 24/7 call availability.
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by clicking the following link:
- Please note, several clients will require additional security measures and technology equipment
- In addition, several clients will not route calls through a landline and will route calls through a USB headset
- Additional information regarding this will be provided once qualified for a program
Submit your application today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Liveops Nation!
Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY