Senior Product Manager, Client Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're looking for a strategic, data-driven product leader to help lead, build, and optimize products focused on improving the Teladoc Health client experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and a desire (and proven ability) to rapidly deliver results at scale. This role will help lead product delivery for client and partner integration initiatives, new billing solutions, evolving client management tools and automation, data interoperability and other key initiatives that directly impact the client experience. We are looking for a candidate with a keen intellect with superb conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills to work with our talented product team.
* Help lead the strategy and delivery of products that will improve the Teladoc Health client experience (client configuration, healthcare billing solutions, partner integrations and more).
* Work closely with client management teams to ensure smooth onboarding of clients that require non-standard product support.
* Focus on building scalable solutions that are reusable, operationally efficient, reliable and can support high growth.
* Use and enhance existing analysis tools and run your own data queries to help inform decisions and strategies.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand market and client needs to build high-impact product roadmaps.
* Lead the evolution of client administration tools to support evolving product capabilities and internal operational needs with a focus on automation.
* Be accountable for ensuring secure, accurate, and scalable data exchange across platforms to drive integrated solutions.
* 7+ years of Product Management experience with progressively increasing responsibility
* Passion for delivering exceptional client experiences; proven ability to provide the voice of the customer
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience
* A metrics-driven approach, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals
* Proficient with SQL and diving deep into data
* Experience working closely with a diverse set of cross-functional teams and SMEs
* The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
* Direct experience with writing user stories, grooming backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements
* A 4-year college degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
* Experience in the healthcare industry or a similarly-regulated environment
* Experience working with healthcare billing solutions
* Experience with Single Sign On (SSO) and Authentication Standards (SAML 2.0, oAuth, OpenIDConnect, etc.)
* Experience working with clinical interoperability standards such as HL7, XDS, Direct Secure Messaging, and FHIR
* Experience managing multi-tenant SaaS software products
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person's health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We've already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding - we have a mother's room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.