Enterprise Ground Terminal Strategic Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our outstanding skills and experiences to create, craft and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, encouragement and focus and if you have the passion, we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join an exciting team as we explore cutting edge technologies in ground terminal technology! The Enterprise Ground Terminal (EGT) Strategy is on the cutting edge of Adaptive Ground Terminals. As the EGT Strategy Lead, you will be supporting the greater space enterprise in developing a strategy in future ground technologies. This strategy supports multiple LM Space future pursuits as well as leads our current EGT IRAD portfolio within the Communications capability area. You will work collaboratively with the Line of Business and Engineering & Technology leadership to ensure the successful development and execution of the EGT Strategy in the Mission Solutions Next Gen Solutions area.
In this role, you will:
* Synthesize high level requirements into top level Enterprise Ground Terminal architectures and performance
* Support the development of strategic roadmaps and oversee the execution of the associated IRAD efforts
* Engage with strategic partners / vendors and oversee projects with subcontractor content
* Work with geographically dispersed, technically diverse, and virtual teams
* Attend customer and program recurring meetings and briefings.
* Support internal and external proposal activity leveraging EGT technologies
* Support the annual LRP and IRAD planning cycles to ensure that enterprise ground terminals, and the greater LM Space ground terminal needs are identified and represented
* Effectively communicate to senior leadership, technologists, product leads
* Technical experience in a RF discipline, either Space or Ground.
* Project and/or Strategic Management experience.
* Experience working within a multi-disciplinary environment including interface throughout the entire organizational structure of the company.
* Experience interfacing with company leadership, external customers and suppliers.
* Risk and Opportunity management experience