Multi Fnc Info Sys Anlst Sr Stf
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position is as a Core position within the Information Technology Audit team, and will serve as the team lead conducting IT and Cybersecurity audits in multiple Business Areas. Performs audits across all aspects of IT operations, including: system development, program management, and general IT operations, and cyber-security. Develop and maintain auditing processes to proactively monitor and report on risks, exposures, internal controls and key performance indicators across various areas of the company. Candidate must possess strong analytical abilities for enhancing business intelligence and processes.
This position is virtual to corporate headquarters but employees must be located near a Main Lockheed Martin business unit location. The salary for this position will be adjusted to reflect the salary band for the geographic location of the selected employee. This position requires approximately 65% travel.
* Holds a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
* Possesses 10 or more years technical expertise in systems and software engineering including experience in development and integration activities.
* Communications - ability to clearly and effectively articulate business problem statements to include difficult issues at multiple levels from tactical employee through executive leadership, both verbal and written.
* Possesses effective analytical abilities for understanding business and technical processes/procedures and their impact on overall company operations.
* Demonstrated Business Acumen
* Understand business strategy objectives and proactively bring new concepts and ideas to the audit plan.
* Ability to work at both a tactical and strategic level to identify themes or high level risks to the organization.
* Previous team leadership experience and the ability to develop and foster working relationships with business leaders and critical staff members.