Reward and Benefits Lead - Americas
Employment Type: Full-Time
As the Americas Lead for Reward & Benefits, you will be based in New York, and serve as a subject matter expert in compensation and benefits, with Americas wide remit. This role will be a key member of the Americas HR Leadership, reporting to the Americas Head of Human Resources, with matrix reporting to the Global Head of Reward.
In this role you will collaborate directly with employees, the business, and HR Business Partners on regional reward needs, including providing strategic advice and guidance across a range of business activities, such as year-end remuneration processes, business hiring and corporate restructures/acquisitions.
You will be responsible for monitoring peer remuneration arrangements, market benchmarking, and providing advice and guidance through use of data analysis, modelling and interpretation.
You will also partner with key stakeholders to lead and support reward related projects, and ensure the successful implementation of appropriate new reward structures to assist our businesses with their talent strategy and business outcomes.
Your responsibilites in this senior role will include :
* Manage a team of 4-5 within the Americas Reward & Benefits Centre of Expertise (COE)
* regional subject matter expert on remuneration, and benefits policies, plans, regulatory requirements related to remuneration and, corporate governance of remuneration and benefits
* participate in regional and global reward initiatives as part of the wider Global Reward COE team
* liaise with Global Reward team to provide regional input and insights into reward matters, including market trends and data, competitive practice and regulatory developments
* advise on appropriate reward structures for employees
* consultation with management and staff on company remuneration policies and plans
* Ppartner with the Employee Relations team on a wide range of issues including complex hires, business reorganizations and HR policies
* provide advice and guidance through use of data analysis, modelling and interpretation
* oversee all benefit policies and renewal of benefit (including insurance) plans within the Americas region
* oversee Affirmative Action Plans and other pay equity programs within the US and various regulatory requirements throughout the region
* drive the development of the 'Macquarie Plus' brand concerning wellness benefits for the region
* manage external vendor (brokers, insurers and other benefit providers) service level
* work with the external employee benefits broker to ensure plan design follows current benefits strategy and recommend benefit plan design changes during annual renewal process in order to address market competitiveness, statutory minimum and legal requirements whilst also factoring in cost and precedent
* work to support the global D&I agenda in relation to reward related items in region
* maintain current knowledge of environmental, legal and regulatory factors that impact compensation factors, that impact compensation and benefits practices across the US, Canada and Latin America
* participate in project work as necessary, e.g. new systems implementation, involvement in M&A transaction due diligence
* assist in ad hoc management reporting and analysis.
if you have extensive experience in a regional Compensation and Benefits role, ideally in investment banking or professional services and an entrepreneurial, high growth, international business with strong project management skills, the proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse stakeholder group, and effectively influence and negotiate outcomes are Degree-level educated, with business or other relevant tertiary/professional qualifications then please apply via the link.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.