Risk Solutions Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
A new and exciting opportunity has become available to join a groupwide Non-Financial Risk transformation program. The program includes the delivery and implementation of several project streams including Incident and Issue management, Risk and Control assessments and assurance and Material Risk type Governance.
You will be part of a team responsible for the design and delivery of improved risk management processes via enhancements to our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
* liaising with the business and technology teams to design and implement practical solutions to drive better risk outcomes.
* analysing and translating business problems into pragmatic system outcomes
* working closely with the Technology team on testing and delivery of system solutions including validation testing, coordination, and documentation
* supporting end-to-end change management including communications and training
* providing day to day support on ad hoc queries and requests from stakeholders across the group
You will have the following experience:
* strong understanding of risk management
* experience working closely on a governance, risk, and compliance type platform such as OpenPages, MetricStream, or similar
* change management experience in an Agile environment is highly desirable but not essential
* excellent problem-solving aptitude which will help you analyse and translate business problems into pragmatic risk and system outcomes
* ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with varying set of stakeholders as you will be the main conduit between the business and technology teams
About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.