Employment Type: Full-Time
Leads People, Customer, Sales and Profit each shift. Manages shifts without supervision. Makes sure team members deliver authentic pizza and products, customer service, keeps everything clean and maintained, and follow all steps to control costs for each shift. Leads team members to follow policies and standards.
In addition to following standard Marcos operating policies and procedures, main areas of focus include (but are not limited to):
* Demonstrate and reinforces the Hoogland Food way we lead at Marcos, and how we behave.
* Develop, share knowledge and experience, provide feedback, and train Team Members.
* Understands and supports our handbook
* Deliver great guest service every time.
* Resolve customer complaints/issues.
Sales & Product
* Follow standards for finished product quality.
* Manage and organize all positions and delegates duties to Team Members.
* Support production as needed.
* Ensure procedural standards are met.
* Support local store marketing and promotions
* Control food costs, labor, waste, and cash while leading shifts.
* Count drawers and follow proper daily cash handling procedures.
Make Sure Standards are Executed on Shifts
* Open and Close shifts without supervision.
* Delegate cleaning tasks to associates to ensure cleanliness standards are met on shifts.
* Execute and support all food safety requirements and practices.
* Ensure all security procedures are executed (safe procedures, open/close procedures etc.).
* Use proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits and the contents of the safe.
* Responsible for accurate deposits and cash handling on shifts.