A Real Estate Sales Representative is also known as a real estate agent and is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients are in need of sales representatives to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase.
In this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare their home for a quick and profitable sale and will help them search for a new home to call their own. The compensation structure for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that you control your earning potential, since you'll earn money on every transaction that you complete. Many agents are able make over $100,000 a year after a few years.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable homes sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate sales representative services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
About Marcus & Company Realty
Marcus & Company Realty is Bradenton Florida's premier real estate company, having grown to be one of the area's most successful, independent brokerages. That means we are uniquely suited to help you start your real estate business. We're proud to offer an exclusive leads program to hyper-launch the success of new and experienced agents.
- Lots of buyer leads with real phone numbers 50%+ of the time.
- Lots of seller leads with follow up direct mail campaigns automatically mailed for you.
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package that will save you lots of time and help you close more deals, almost on autopilot!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.