Employment Type: Full-Time
The Photo Co-op will work in Equator's photo studio, helping to manage our photography render (e-commerce) workflow as well and assist as needed on a variety of other studio projects. You will be primarily responsible for organizing, prepping, and photographing product that will be used to create digital packaging renders for e-commerce. You will communicate with the Photography Manager and Creative Account Managers to align on direction and work independently to complete scheduled projects. Between these photo sessions, the Photo Co-op will help the photographers and food stylist with a variety of production related tasks both on and off set.
Manage and execute the render program:
* Prep and photograph product packaging for private label and national brands.
* Organize product inventory
* Export images and upload to file servers for retouching
OTHER POSSIBLE DUTIES
* Assist photographers with lighting, set up, break down, and set documentation
* Organize and check in product.
* Assist food stylist with prepping/sorting
* Purge or donate product and fresh ingredients after shoot
* Keep studio clean and equipment organized and in working order
* Support team and offer help as needed
* Ability to operate a DSLR camera
* Basic level of proficiency in MS Office Suite and image processing software
* Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
* Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
* Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
* Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
* Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
* Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
* Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools,
* Must have current driver's license.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
* Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Regularly/Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Equator is a retail brand design agency that is part of SGK. SGK is a global leader in the design of high performance marketing ecosystems, the creation of content that scales consumer experiences with brands, and the integration of technologies to enable collaborative digital networks. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Apply now '