Automotive Tire Technician / Installer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Mavis Tires & Brakes - AUTOMOTIVE / TIRE TECHNICIAN
Put your career into high gear with Mavis Tires & Brakes! With nearly 700 retail locations, Mavis is one of the largest, independently-owned tire sales and automotive repair chains in the USA.
We're looking for full-time Automotive / Tire Technicians to join Team Mavis TODAY at our state-of-the-art automotive service and retail tire sales centers in the Conway, SC area. OPEN INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK! Walk-in during store hours for an immediate interview or call 1-877-628-4755 to start the application process.
WHAT IS THIS GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
As an Automotive / Tire Technician, you're the backbone of our business. That's why you'll realize the rewards of a career with competitive, guaranteed base compensation PLUS additional earning potential through significant weekly bonus payments. The starting base rate of pay for an Automotive / Tire Technician is negotiable.
* NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED! We'll teach you everything you need to know through PAID TRAINING.
* Automotive / Tire Technicians install new tires and wheels and perform tire services -- like rotations, balancing, and flat repairs -- to keep our valued customers' vehicles operating safely.
* While providing best-in-class automotive service, you'll get weekly bonus payments tied to every single service you perform on top of your guaranteed hourly rate.
Take the first step on an exciting career path by becoming an Automotive / Tire Technician with Mavis!
HOW DO I KNOW IF A CAREER WITH MAVIS IS RIGHT FOR ME?
You'd be a great fit for the Automotive / Tire Technician position if you:
* like paid training and using proven processes;
* are motivated by commissions/incentive compensation;
* value reliability, punctuality, and teamwork;
* love working in a fast-paced environment;
* enjoy staying active;
* are open to learning;
* care about meeting customer-promised delivery times and providing quality service;
* want to work for a growing company that promotes from within; and,
* love working in a safe, state-of-the-art environment.
To be eligible for the retail Assistant Store Manager position, you must:
* be at least 18 years of age;
* be legally authorized to work in the United States; and,
* be able to work 5 days each week.
WHY WILL I LOVE WORKING WITH MAVIS?
At Mavis, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We value our team member's hard work, and that's why we proudly offer you benefits and rewards to support your lifestyle and well-being. As an Automotive / Tire Technician, you can expect:
* a safe, positive working environment;
* an excellent combination of fringe benefits, like health and dental insurance;
* a 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match;
* paid vacations;
* paid personal and sick time;
* paid holidays;
* paid on-the-job training; and,
* opportunities for career growth and advancement.
To learn more about working with Mavis, click here!
Get on the road to success at Mavis Tires & Brakes. What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Mavis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consistent with our commitment to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, we enforce a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination at Mavis. Employment decisions are made without regard to an applicant's or employee's actual or perceived membership in any category or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Where appropriate, Mavis may provide reasonable accommodation in order for an otherwise qualified individual to perform the essential functions of the position. Mavis does not seek salary history information from applicants.