Associate - Implementation, Marketing & Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
You'll be working in North America with McKinsey Implementation (MI) - a rapidly growing capability for our firm in one of our US office locations.
As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during the business assessment phase and after our strategic recommendations have been made.
Your primary long-term projects will be closely related to our traditional projects and will provide clients with decisive support in the introduction and implementation of strategic consulting concepts.
Focused on sales and marketing engagements, you will be on the ground with the client ensuring that implementation success is a priority. You will engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build our clients' strategies, capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained.
* Bachelor's degree n business, marketing, engineering, or operations; advanced degree preferred
* 6+ years of marketing and sales-related business experience with increasingly more senior responsibilities in digital marketing, E-consumer, E-marketing customer loyalty and customer relationship management, brand management, product management sales and channel management (call center and B2B sales), pricing, marketing spend effectiveness, marketing ROI and branding
* Experience in a change management and/or continuous improvement role
* Superior problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
* Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
* Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)