Azure Cloud Architect - Cloud by McKinsey
Employment Type: Full-Time
You'll be based in one of our US offices and will be part of Cloud by McKinsey. This group brings together the best of McKinsey's cloud capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
Our Cloud capabilities, including our recent acquisition of Candid Partners, are now under one new, unified brand name - Cloud by McKinsey. We bring the best minds in business and cloud technology to clients' cloud transformation journeys. We are driving end-to-end value delivery, coaching and capability building, overall lower cost and higher ROI of cloud transformations, and effective collaboration with other third parties. We will continue to bring our deep industry and functional expertise to cloud projects and Candid Partners' distinctive assets will be incorporated into the work processes, including their Matter platform, which assists in planning, provisioning and managing cloud security compliance.
You provide leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises and will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of Azure Cloud initiatives.
You will design enterprise cloud technical strategy and define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams. You will also design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure.
You will build and deploy production systems in Azure and design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform. You will devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
Lastly, you will participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas and will design cloud network connectivity architecture.
* 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure technologies and services such as Compute, Storage, Databases, API Management, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions
* 5+ years of experience with Azure DevOps or non-Microsoft equivalent technologies such as GoCD, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus etc.: Pipelines, Repos, Artifacts
* 5+ years of experience architecting and developing complex Microsoft platforms such as complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, Lync, O365
* 5+ years of experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations and CI/CD
* Experience implementing unit tests or automation frameworks and experience with solution design/documentation and deployment with Azure
* Exceptional problem-solving and crisis management skills and ability to work independently/within a team
* Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
* Nice to have: SharePoint, Mobile Web toolkits like Xamarin and Cordova, Progressive apps, Machine learning, Cloud Infrastructure, Consulting, PowerBi