Registered Respiratory Therapist PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Do you have
the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare
services as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
Seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients
receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to
support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist's responsibilities include:
- Assess, plan, evaluate and provide quality respiratory care to patients in the hospital.
- Perform all aspects and treatment modalities as outlined by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Operate blood gas analyzer, performing QC and daily maintenance; maintain QC and maintenance logs; analyze blood gas samples, and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- All areas of treatment for which they have been deemed and documented to be competent to perform patient care, including but not limited to ED, ICU, NICU, etc.
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (RRT) and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP required.
Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service
hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are
well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and
other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is
proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly
skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Are you
looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused
culture? You’ve come to the right place.
If you find
this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our
practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.