RN High Risk Perinatal PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in High Risk Perinatal.
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Memorial Health family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious HRP RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Registered Nurse in High Risk Perinatal, you are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and unit outcomes.
- This position requires competence in assessment, treatment, and/or care for Laboring moms
- You must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patient/s
- You will work in collaboration with other members of the health care team to protect, promote and optimize health and ability, prevent illness and injury, alleviate suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocate in the care of individuals and families
- You contribute to the practice of nursing through participation in Shared Governance, attendance at unit meetings, completion of surveys, sharing of ideas through informal and formal channels of communication
- You will consider factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing services
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
High Risk Perinatal (HRP) is a 12-bed antepartum unit (compared to a stepdown unit). Our patient population is mostly dedicated to pregnant and laboring moms with PPROM, preeclampsia, insulin and heparin drips, magnesium sulfate therapy, umbilical doppler flow issues, extended monitoring, etc. This unit is a maternal transport center for the surrounding 27 counties. Our average nurse/patient ratio is 1:3, depending on patient acuity.
In 2018, Memorial Health University Medical Center became affiliated with HCA Healthcare (South Atlantic Division),one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to be patient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter the circumstance. HCA has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500 team members.
Memorial Health University Medical Center serves as a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center, the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
Memorial Health University Medical Center is always looking to further advance in the healthcare industry, earning local, regional, and national recognition of excellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovative operating strategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help our community thrive.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our HRP RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.