Emergency Department Tech- ED- Clermont Hospital
Employment Type: Full-Time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Emergency Department Technicians provide patient care under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or provider.
* Provides patient care under the direct supervision of registered nurse or provider to include, but not limited to, record vital signs, wound care, catheterization, setup of sterile fields, immobilization and splint, crutch fitting, assisting with special procedures, phlebotomy, 12 Lead EKGs, removal of sutures / staples, ear irrigation, positioning and transportation of patients, medical record documentation.
* Acts as liaison between patient and care team to communicate continual updates of patient needs. Uses professional and timely verbal and written communication skills at all times.
* Provides high level customer service to all patients, family members, visitors and employees
Required Minimum Education: High School Diploma/GED
Required: Current BLS certification.
Preferred: Current Ohio STNA certification or recent healthcare experience in Acute Care setting.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
* Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
* Prescription drug coverage
* Flexible spending accounts
* Life insurance w/AD&D
* An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
* Paid time off
* Educational Assistance
* And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Nights (United States of America)
Emergency Department - Clermont - Mt.Orab
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org