Senior Software Engineer - Fully Remote
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* You'll help build what is going to be the ultimate solutions platform for the modern web.
* You'll work with the Head of Engineering and the rest of the team on the product, making it a top tier experience for developers, web creators, and website visitors.
* You'll expand our eco-system coverage.
* You'll work with most modern web tech stack tools in the modern web tech stack and help integrate some into our platform.
* You'll help in onboarding new customers and preparing their Jamstack sites for use.
* You'll be on the front lines of integrations and work with real clients to help generate requirements for new tools and features within our platform.
* 3+ years experience with React and React based tools (Redux, Storybook, etc.)
* 3+ years experience using Node.js and developing NPM packages
* Expertise in best practices and conventions for each Jamstack tool
* Experience with headless CMSs (Contentful, Sanity, Forestry, Netlify CMS, Dato CMS, Kontent, Graph CMS, etc.)
* Experience with static site generators: Gatsby (React), Next.js (React), Hugo, Jekyll, Vuepress (Vue), Gridsome (Vue), Nuxt (Vue), Sapper (Svelte)
Early stage startup building the first open, complete platform for Jamstack web development.Competitive compensation package with equity and benefits.