Midco Sports Network Events Associate - Grand Forks
Employment Type: Part-Time
Midco Sports Network is hiring for part-time team members, working events as needed. Events Associates do not regularly work at least 20 hours per week. Schedules could vary and may include nights and weekends. To learn more about Midco Sports Network, please visit www.midcosn.com.
Midco Sports Network® showcases a wide array of sporting events and syndicated sports programming reaching thousands of fans. The Midco Sports Network team produces highly professional broadcasts that connect fans with their favorite teams and sporting events. If you have a passion for sports, and a strong desire to deliver highly quality sports content to the living rooms of our customers, consider one of our exciting opportunities!
* Shades cameras during live game and uses equipment to verify that the light levels and coloring meet specifications.
* On-the-job-training provided by the Engineer.
* Assistant to Audio 1, the primary audio operator. Participates in setup and troubleshooting technical issues during game.
* One year experience on Cal Rack and Avid Audio systems.
* Operates EVS, Dyno and DNF controls for in-game highlights and replays.
* One year experience on Dyno and EVS controls.
* Creates team, statistics, and Midco SN graphics using the Chyron system. Proof all graphics prior to sending to Technical Director.
* One year experience operating a Chyron system and Photoshop software.
* Assists Chyron 1 by accurately providing accurate recent statistical information.
* Experience operating a Chyron system and Photoshop software.
* Operates the Scorebug with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure the score, timeouts, etc. are accurate.
* Some experience operating a Chyron system and Photoshop software.
* Works closely with Producer and game officials to ensure breaks run on schedule.
* On-the-job training provided by the Producer.
* Responsible for handling cables for the floor camera operators.
* On-the-job training provided.
* Responsible for running the parabolic microphone.
* On-the-job training provided.
* Assists with audio, camera and graphics.
* One year experience with advertising or television production.
* Responsible for sideline reporting during a game.
* One year experience with reporting.
* Assists with equipment set-up prior to a game or event.
* On-the-job training provided by the Engineer.
Midco Sports Network is looking for candidates that can work in a fun, fast paced environment and have the flexibility to work nights and weekends. Positions may require the employee to occasionally lift and/or carry loads up to 70lbs and be exposed to outside weather conditions and loud noises. Crew House members are expected to Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By 2025, Midco will deploy 10G, the next great leap for broadband - while also expanding its fixed wireless network to rural areas. We're also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
* Free and discounted Midco internet / cable
* Tuition reimbursement
* Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
* Employee referral program
* Wellness programs
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please refer to Midco.com/FederalPosters.