FOH - Dining Room Leader - Hourly Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for friendly folks like you to join our team! MISSION BBQ is unlike any other restaurant concept in the country. We serve the most authentic, mouth-watering all-American food anywhere - with a side order of patriotism! Our team is on a mission to make a difference across the country and in our communities. And right now, we're looking for Great People to join us as we grow again.
Dining Room Leader - The role of the Dining Room Leader (DRL) is to fulfill Our Commitments to provide Great Service. As a member of the Leadership Team, the DRL is Customer First - Customer Focused. They are the Host/Hostess of the Dining Room. DRLs will Coach and Teach Our Teammates to consistently provide Great Service. The DRL is empowered to do whatever it takes, including taking care of any Customer concerns that may come up, to ensure we obtain Our Goal.
What we do:
* A great Place to Work - You will be part of an elite team, yet some might say we're a family
* Home for the Holidays - Closed on New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
* No Late Nights - We offer flexible hours and shifts. 11:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Thu, 11:00am - 10:00pm Fri-Sat, 11:30am - 8:00pm Sun
* Free Meals - You'll be serving authentic homemade, hand-crafted BBQ and chances are it'll make you hungry. So, dig in - your meals are on us
* We Encourage Giving Back - Thanking Our Uniformed American Heroes. Helping out in the Communities we serve. It's the right thing to do and we support your extra efforts
* Opportunity for Advancement - Grow as we grow! MISSION BBQ looks forward to seeing our Teammates succeed and do our best to help with training, a supportive, nurturing environment and commit to promoting from within
Performs the following tasks to promote Teamwork:
* Arrives to work on time, in the proper work attire, and ready to work
* Is neat and well-groomed for every shift and in proper work attire
* Demonstrates a helpful, positive attitude at all times to customers and employees
* Understands and adheres to all safety, sanitation, and administrative procedures
* Provides complete and timely communication to other employees throughout the shift
* Completes all assigned tasks and duties requested by managers
Prepares for a shift by performing the following tasks:
* Inspects dining and lobby areas (e.g., chairs, high chairs, walls, doors, window glass) for dirt and unsafe conditions, cleaning as needed
Executes throughout the shift by performing the following tasks:
* Greets every customer, being friendly and welcoming
* Answers questions regarding food, beverages, restaurant, and service using knowledge of the restaurant
* Visits tables (asks questions, learns names, anticipates customer's needs)
* Is a Brand Ambassador (explains MISSION BBQ Brand)
* Accurately handles cash and credit payments, makes change, and gives receipts
* Answers the phone to provide callers with directions to the restaurant, hours of operation, etc.
* Handles customer's complaints by following company guidelines to ensure the problem is resolved
* Assists other employees with stocking stations, bussing, sweeping under the tables, running food, wiping, and cleaning tables to ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant, and prepare for new customers
* Genuinely thanks customers upon their departure and invites them to return
Executes at the end of the shift by performing the following tasks:
* Completes assigned routine and non-routine work
* Completes all closing duties including stocking, cleaning, etc.