Product Manager- AdTech
Employment Type: Full-Time
About this Role:
The Product Manager will help establish, manage, and execute the product vision of our product roadmap by combining data, market, and competitive analysis with expert intuition.
The Product Manager will work with a motivated, distributed, multi-functional team while setting and maintaining the highest standards for product quality and delivery. Success will require being a team player, and the ability to develop and leverage strong relationships across the company while balancing priorities, managing expectations, and driving the continuous release of innovative product features and enhancements.
The ideal Product Manager candidate is inquisitive, scrappy, and data-driven yet empathetic. You have superb communication and technical skills and excel at sparking cross-functional teams to deliver compelling whole product experiences. You must have a passion for driving execution and getting stuff done in a dynamic environment.
* Support execution and delivery against the product roadmap by working with and orchestrating cross-functional teams
* Keep in tune with customers, competitors, and the market to continually assess and guide where the product should (and shouldn't) be going
* Manage the product lifecycle, from evaluating markets and stakeholders, to managing roadmap deliverables, to creating functional specifications and developing KPIs/metrics
* Oversee and contribute to product-centric sales collateral, outbound marketing, product support, and product support escalations, including QA and release management
* Project the voice of the user and customer, ensuring that every business decision or technical consideration maps back to solving a business goal
* Maintain a deep understanding of competitive offerings and how they impact consumer choices and preferences, and how they should influence product opportunities/features
* 5+ years of product management experience in mobile, web, and/or media products
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Adtech experience
* Analytical mindset, comfortable using data to drive most of your decision-making
* Experience with usability studies, testing, research, market and competitive analysis
* Familiar with UX/UI design process and tools, wireframes, and mock-ups
* Self-starter that gets stuff done, but also thrives in a collaborative team environment
* Commitment to highest standards for product quality
* BS/BA (or equivalent) from 4-year university
* Mobile video, Android and iOS media/TV applications, and mobile app product management experience is a plus (point us to apps that you've managed)
About Digital Turbine, Inc.
At Digital Turbine, we believe there is better way for smartphone users to discover new apps and content. Our Mobile Delivery Platform makes it easier than ever for people to discover new apps frictionlessly, for operators and OEMs to build new revenue streams, and for advertisers to reach users at scale. We are a global mobile technology company that is passionate about delivering the right content to the right person at the right time. Digital Turbine has delivered more than one billion app installs for hundreds of advertisers. More than 22 million smartphone users engage with Digital Turbine's software technology each month across more than 30 global operators and OEMs.
Reasons to Work for Digital Turbine:
* Rapid growth - We're growing quickly which gives our employees exciting opportunities to take on new challenges and have a significant impact on the company's future.
* Laid back work environment - Employees enjoy coming to work in jeans, working in an open environment, and lounging on couches with their laptop.
* Stock options - All employees are expected to make an impact, so everyone is granted stock options when they join the company.
* Free food & drinks - Our kitchens are stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks to help get you through each day.
* An exciting, evolving industry - The mobile app business is booming and changing every day, which means that we are always adapting to stay ahead of the curve.
* Healthy work/life balance. We work hard but respect our employee's life outside of the office and general well-being. We offer an unlimited vacation policy!
* Opportunity to work with the industry's top talent - Many of our employees have over a decade's worth of experience in the mobile app space. We are a company of 'A' players and only look for the best people to join our team.
* Everyone has a voice and can make their mark - Every employee has the opportunity to implement new processes, design new programs, and be creative within their unique role.
Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action; without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.