Licensed Practical Nurse - Full Time - Temporary
Employment Type: Full-Time
NaphCare is hiring a strong Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to join our team at the Vaccination Clinic located in Las Vegas, NV. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite clinical teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of medical professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
* Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
* Health, Dental & Vision
* Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
* 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
* Tuition assistance
* Referral bonuses
* On-site education
* Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
* Paid time off & paid holidays
* Take and document all patient history and vital signs
* Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical surgical procedures and examinations and/or treatments
* Administer medications
* Perform venipuncture and I.V. therapy
* Collect samples, specimens and cultures
* Transcribe therapeutic orders
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran