Office Scheduler - NHC HomeCare Columbia
Employment Type: Full-Time
Office Scheduler for NHC HomeCare Columbia
NHC HomeCare Columbia is looking for an Office Scheduler to join our team! The HomeCare Scheduler facilitates patient schedules for multiple disciplines, as collaboratively directed by the Office Manager and Director of Nursing/Administrator.
* High school education / GED required
* Two years' experience in home care or related health care role required
* Education/experience in computers required
* Driver's license and reliable transportation required
* Excellent customer service, phone and communication skills required
Position Highlights- Scheduler:
* Facilitates the daily schedules by timely data entry of scheduling changes.
* Notifies appropriate partners and patients/caregivers of scheduling changes timely.
* Coordinates admissions, evaluations, resumption of services, and discharges and the required documentation with the appropriate disciplines, under the direction of the DON/Administrator.
* Relays information between assigned homecare disciplines regarding change orders, frequencies, skills, disciplines, discharges, transfers and other patient-related changes.
* Facilitates the coordination of schedule verification with the assigned partners and daily printing and distribution of itineraries.
* Relays information between disciplines regarding patient status, needs, progress, decline, and anticipated changes in frequencies; for patient care conference.
* Assists with other duties as requested, including Intake of referrals
National HealthCare Corporation is recognized nationwide as an innovator in the delivery of quality care. Our goal is to provide a full range of extended care services, designed to maximize the well-being and independence of patients of all ages. We are dedicated to meeting patient needs through an interdisciplinary approach combining compassionate care with cost-effective health care services.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge ... innovation and improvement ... teamwork and collaboration ... and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and share NHC's values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/homecare-columbia/
We look forward to talking with you!!