Legal - Executive Legal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
At our Bank, we believe common sense is more than just banking. We believe in finding financial solutions that cater specifically to our client's needs.We are looking for talented associates who understand the complexities of life and will offer simple solutions that best fit the needs of our clients.
If this is what you believe in, then you're definitely right for us. And, we might be the right bank for you.
As an Executive Legal Assistant, you will work closely and effectively to support assigned executives, the Chief Risk Management Officer (CRMO) and the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). This will include managing their daily schedule as well as the coordination of meetings, conference calls, and other calendaring requests which will require interaction with internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.As needed, you will provide back-up administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Additionally, you will assist in the preparation of administrative reports, perform difficult and/or sensitive information gathering, compile data, and distribute such reports to the appropriate parties, and handle administrative details and routine issues independently and take responsibility for on time completion with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including coordinating travel arrangements and developing itineraries for air, hotel, and ground transportation, preparing and arranging meetings including creating agendas as requested and organizing meeting space, attending meetings as requested and preparing and distributing meeting minutes.You will answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate parties promptly and efficiently; represent Executive management in greeting clients and visitors; review correspondence; arrange company dinners and other corporate functions, and organize and/or attend after hours client and associate events as needed.
In Addition, the Executive Legal Assistant is expected to support the Legal team by monitoring and tracking expenses and various vendor payments against the Legal department budget while managing and maintaining electronic and hard copy files of various legal documents on appropriate file servers and repositories. There will be many opportunities to enhance the department and organizational structure by accepting ownership for new and different requests as well as projects.Regularly, you will assist in the preparation of many cyclical activities such as Board Meetings, yearly internal and external regulatory reviews, quarterly earnings release calls, and the Proxy process.
You will provide event management for internal group meetings as needed including event logistics, coordination of materials in advance of meetings as well as follow up activities, and proactively develop relationships with key internal/external clients, with many opportunities to gain recognition as a team resource. As an Executive Legal Assistant II, you will maintain a solid working knowledge of the Company's structure, key personnel, product and services, and policies and procedures, proactively notify the appropriate parties on issues of quality, confidentiality, or risk, manage multiple, competing priorities including organizing workflow, and teaming with associates to accomplish tasks and balance workloads. This role has an expectation of the ability to build a great rapport with clients and fellow associates and treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
All associates are expected to maintain confidentiality, mitigate risk and consistently comply with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Minimum Requirements: To be considered for this position, you must possess the following qualifications.
* 3 years' experience providing administrative support at an executive management level.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
* Effective organizational and time management skills.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Desired Qualifications: To be considered an ideal candidate, you should possess some of the following qualifications:
* Prior work experience or education in the legal field.
* Prior work experience in the banking industry.
* College degree - Associate or Bachelor's level.
Skills and Abilities:Below is a general list of desired skills and abilities; this is not an exhaustive list.
* Proficient in MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues, to carry out instructions and instruct others, to generate reports, correspondence and procedures.
* Well-developed and proven organizational skills.
* Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
* Self-directed and motivated to accomplish tasks, meet objectives and committed timelines.
* Strong client service skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
* Ability to manage difficult or emotional situations within one's self including managing challenging situations in a professional manner.
* Responsive and flexible; ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and modify approaches or methods to best fit the situation.
* Office setting with traditional hours.
* Sitting for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
This position is eligible for a base salary of $55,125 - $65,000 with a total compensation opportunity of up to $71,500 inclusive of annual cash incentives.
Our compensation package also includes a generous benefits package that includes insurance, 401k, an associate stock purchase program and paid time off.
Thank you for your application!
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.
The Bank's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. The Bank is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
* Pay Type Salary
* Employment Indicator NBH Services
* Min Hiring Rate $55,120.00
* Max Hiring Rate $65,000.00
* 7800 E Orchard Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA