Accounts Payable Commercial Lease Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
NextCare Holdings Inc. is one of the nations largest providers of urgent care and occupational medical services. With 145+ clinics in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming, we offer exceptional, affordable care to patients across the country.
At NextCare, we constantly strive to provide you with the highest degree of caring, excellence, integrity and results. These essential core values form the foundation of our relationships with patients, customers, investors, partners and one another. Extraordinarily high-performance standards serve as critical guides for making important clinical and business decisions. The expression of these standards is evident in our behavior, our attitude, and our approach to our daily work. The product of our strict adherence to core values is the ability to harness tremendous organizational energy to achieve our goal of upholding the highest standard for quality and service within the urgent care industry. This unique combination of values, performance standards and commitment serves as the key to our success.
What we are looking for
A Lease A/P, self-starter and familiar with commercial full cycle lease payments. Able to have excellent communication with internal and external customers as well as a problem solver. Making sure leases are paid timely and accurately.
To join their Accounts Payable team in Mesa, AZ.
The Accounts Payable Lease Administrator is responsible for preparing full cycle monthly payments for all our building leases, including reviewing invoices, checking for accuracy, reconciling any differences and or additional cost.
How you will make an impact
The Accounts Payable Lease Administrator supports the organization with making sure our lease rental payments are made on time and accurately working hand in hand with our Real Estate team, as well as our A/P Manager. If needed the position will also be responsible for communicating with our Landlords.
Essential Education, Experience and Skills:
Education: Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in lease payment and accounting knowledge
* Strong critical thinking, analytic reasoning, detail oriented, and creative problem-solving skills. Ability to navigate and resolve complex problems.
* Hands on knowledge and experience with Lease Management Software
* Self-starter, resourceful, collaborative, and solution oriented.
* Ability to work independently and to plan, to organize and achieve priorities when performing work.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Thorough understanding of Excel, Lucernex preferred as well as, a fundamental understanding of real estate finance and accounting methodologies.
Valued But Not Required Education, Experience and Skills:
Education: Bachelors Degree or higher education
* Previous accounts payable experience and healthcare industry experience.
* Familiar with Real Estate Leases, paying them out using some sort of lease software, as well as accounts payable system.
* Have the understanding of the accounting side of Lease payments.
* Commercial Leasing
NextCare offers full time employees medical, health savings account, NextCare employee visit program, dental, vision, basic life, voluntary employee/spouse/child life, long term disability, short term disability, employee assistance program, critical illness, accident, legal, identity theft and paid time off benefits. Employees of all statuses are offered 401(k) Plan benefits. Employees in select positions are offered shift differential benefits. Benefits are offered per policy and plan rules.
Equal Opportunity Statement
NextCare Urgent Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.