Employment Type: Full-Time
This role is for local (Phoenix, AZ area) candidates only
Nikola is seeking an Expense Administrator to join our growing team at the Phoenix HQ. This position requires a motivated person who is eager to learn and grow with the organization.
We are looking for a hands-on and versatile professional who will work closely with the GL team in support of the accounting department. You should be someone who enjoys new challenges, is able work under pressure, and can handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines. You have very high personal and professional values, attention to detail, strong work ethic and a positive attitude. In this position you will complete a variety of financial and administrative support tasks related to the expense management.
* Monitor and maintain the expense management system.
* Perform monthly expense compliance audits.
* Support general ledger function in the accounting department as needed.
* Assist with maintaining information in ERP system.
* Provide support to various month-end close processes including but not limited to journal entries, accruals, reconciliations, and financial analysis.
* Work collaboratively with other members of the accounting team.
* Support audit and tax requirements, including preparation of requested documentation and reports.
* Identify potential accounting issues or areas for improvement.
* Preform other ad hoc projects as requested for all functions of the accounting department.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or currently pursuing an Accounting degree.
* 1-2 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience is preferred.
* Experience with ERP or other accounting systems, MS Dynamics 365 preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables and lookups).
Additional Profile Characteristic Preferred:
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions.
* The ability to manage multiple projects to completion under tight deadlines.
* Willingness to learn and grow through challenging experiences.
* Team player and able to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization or be TN eligible from Mexico or Canada.
This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To all recruitment agencies: Nikola is not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and recruiting agencies. No fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of Nikola, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.