Field Service Representative 3/4
Employment Type: Full-Time
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Relocation assistance may be available
CLEARANCE TYPE: Top Secret
TRAVEL: Yes, 25% of the Time
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
This position will be based out of Aurora, CO, with a Long-Term International Assignment to Germany for approximately 18 months with approximately 2 months in Aurora for training. This International Assignment can be accompanied by dependents.
The position specifically is for an Engineering Field Service Representative (FSR) to be embedded with a US Army unit in Germany. The FSR will provide direct support to a prototype system being built for the US Army. The Tactical Intelligence Targeting Access Node (TITAN) will replace functions from existing programs to bring Intelligence data to tactical units, and employ cutting edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to partially automate the development of targeting solutions. The FSR will be embedded with the unit and be the system subject matter expert, providing training on the system hardware and software, as well as supporting the Soldiers in the unit with systems operations, employment, a nd routine maintenance. The Army's intent is for Soldiers to be the primary operators and maintainers of the system, with the FSR providing training and assistance as needed to keep the system fully mission capable. The FSR will have reach-back support to the Northrop Grumman factory in Aurora, CO for higher levels of support as needed.
* Must possess an active Top Secret Clearance, with eligibility to be read-on for SCI Access, and must be willing to pass and maintain a Polygraph if needed
* Minimum experience & education: (level 3) - 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Master's degree. (Level 4) - 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Master's degree.
Ability to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot all of the following:
* Hardware: antennas, both trailer mounted and on-ground; HPE servers; client workstations; routers and switches; associated power and communications cables
* Software & Operating Systems: VMware (including ESXi, vSAN, and Horizon); Windows Server 2019; Red Hat Enterprise Linux; Windows 10; Cisco IOS; and be familiar with Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
* Familiarity with the configuration and filling of encryption devices
* Ability to coordinate for and support external interface integration, connection to network points of presence, and checkout/confirmation testing efforts
* Able to apply operating system and software patches & updates on all prototype software and operating systems either independently or with reach-back support
* Willing to work flexible hours, to include weekends, nights, and/or holidays when required to meet Unit Operations and Training Requirements; may include travel to training sites
* Meet the requirements of DoD 8570.1-M at the IAT II or IAT III Level- Must have one of the following Information Assurance (IA) baseline certifications and be current with Continuing Education (CE) requirements: CCNA Security, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP
* Must have at least 40-hours of documented training in two or more of the following computing environments: VMware version 6, Data Center Virtualization (ESXi, etc.) - Microsoft Windows Server - Linux Servers - Cisco
Networks Preferred Qualifications:
* 5 or more years of operational experience supporting and maintaining RF antennas in a multi-INT environment, including imagery/GEOINT
* Hold VMware VCP-DCV, version 6 or newer certification and at least 1 other of the following: Microsoft: MCSA Windows Server 2012 or MCSA Windows Server 2016
* Linux: Linux+, LPIC-1, or Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
* The ideal candidate would have the training, skills, knowledge, and capabilities of an Army 35T30 (Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer/Integrator), or a 353T (Intelligence Systems Maintenance & Integration Technician)
Salary Range: $79,800.00 - $119,700.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.