Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst
Employment Type: Part-Time
Category: Business Management Location: Melbourne, Florida US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Clearance Type: Secret Telecommute: Yes -May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for this position Shift: 1st Shift Travel Required: Yes, 10 % of the Time Positions Available: 2
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career. Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida. Essential Functions:
* Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
* Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
* Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
* Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
* Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
* Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
* Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 3+ years of combined experience in Program Cost Analysis or Program Scheduling experience OR
* Master's Degree from an accredited university and 1+ year of Program Cost Analysis or Program Scheduling experience.
* Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance within a reasonable period of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs.
* Strong PC skills, specifically high level Excel skills (including: the ability to insert pivot tables, Vlookup, conditional formatting, etc.).
* Knowledge of Earned Value Management System principles
* Proficiency with MPM or Cobra
* Excel Macro/VBA Skill
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.