Staff Program Planning Scheduling Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: Top Secret
TRAVEL: Yes, 10% of the Time
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider for prime satellite and payload capabilities and directed energy and electronics solutions for national security, military, and civil customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
SSSD has an opening for a Staff Program Planning Scheduling Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, California.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Preparing, developing and coordinating the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
* Ensuring program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated.
* Implementing scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to:
* DCMA 14-point
* IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
* Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
* Critical Path Analysis
* Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
* Schedule Performance, Health Metrics and Analysis
* Provides weekly status and reporting
* Tracking plans and schedules.
* Creating, maintaining and validating Schedule data.
* Performing risk analysis.
* Identifying and resolving critical path and network logic conflicts.
* Utilizing Gantt, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
* Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
* Educational Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
* Paid Time Off
* Health & Wellness Resources
* Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Salary Range: $128,600.00 - $192,800.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.