Home Health LPN
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Home Health LPN with Nurse on Call you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back! $5,000 Sign on bonus for the full time LPN– paid within 30 days. Current HCA employees are not eligible.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Nurse on Call, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Nurse on Call family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Home Health LPN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Administers quality, skilled nursing care to patients in the home. Work in accordance with physician orders and the Plan of Care under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Director, Professional Services. Performs all functions in a professional and ethical manner and collaborates with other members of the health care team to ensure the provision of quality patient care.
What you will do in this role:
- Under the direction of a RN, provides patient care and identifies the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of patients.
- Verifies Plan of Care prior to each visit and provides care according to the physician’s orders, assessment data, established standards and guidelines and documents accordingly. Incorporates short and long term goals as established by the Plan of Care into nursing care, as evidenced by documentation in the nursing notes.
- Performs an ongoing assessment during each visit and documents data in patient medical Communicates significant findings, problems, or changes in the patient’s condition to the supervising RN and/or Director of Professional Services and the physician and documents all findings, communications and appropriate interventions. Documents nursing interventions including patient response.
- Assesses patient/caregiver’s knowledge of disease process, treatment regimen and/or medication administration. Provides basic and specialized teaching as ordered in the Plan of Care and based on the patient’s needs. Identifies and recommends other disciplines needed for quality care of the patient.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program
- Minimum of one year experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical care setting
- Home care experience preferred
- Must be licensed as an LPN/LVN in good standing in the state(s) where they will be providing services
- Meets all additional requirements for hire including state specific requirements
- Current BCLS prior to delivering patient care
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
Nurse On Call is a Medicare certified agency of HCA Healthcare that provides home healthcare services. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, rehabilitation therapists, and social workers trained to help you try to get back to your normal life as quickly as possible. We offer a full range of individualized services for those who qualify and options to keep you healthy and that aim to lower your chances of hospital readmission. Our focus is to keep you on the path to recovery and wellness, not back to the hospital. With physical and occupational therapy, skilled nursing and more, Nurse On Call provides the care you need in the comfort of your own home.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
'There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it.'- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Home Health LPN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! $5,000 Sign on bonus for the full time LPN– paid within 30 days. Current HCA employees are not eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.