Manager, Global Logistics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Summary and Primary Responsibilities
The Regional Field Logistics Manager works in partnership with executive leader to provide strategic leadership and direction to optimize asset deployment within the region. Provides analytic forecasting and resource allocation to deliver assets according to forecast requirements, business models, and strategic opportunity realignment to improve performance and optimize utilization of assets.
* Supervises, establishes and coordinates delivery for surgical schedules; ensures flow of assets and parts between or within smaller geographies of a region
* Creates and manages distributed inventory within assigned region
* Provides dedicated functional and operational support to the U.S. Commercial Team to optimize business planning and surgery execution
* Designs and institutes analytical rigor to asset planning, utilization and delivery within region
* Utilizing hands-on inventory experience and in-depth understanding of supply chain principles and company practices, performs supply chain distribution activities, inventory analysis and report generation with the objective to supply the right inventory at the right time in the operating room at lowest overall cost
* Executes New Product Introduction (NPI) within region
* Works closely with Logistics, Regional Commercial and respective Operational teams on planning and prioritization and implementation of sales organization initiatives
* Partners closely with regional Commercial team to ensure thorough alignment with sales processes, quota attainment, and operating cadence execution
Required Skills / Capabilities
* Knowledge of production planning, including forecasting, operating requirements, field logistics and distribution flow
* Proven leadership and team building experience including the ability to effectively drive change to drive the business forward
* Advanced experience with business systems including business intelligence tools such as COGNOS, Tableau, Power BI
* Ability to adapt and pivot priorities in a consistently changing environment
Education and Experience
* Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5 years' experience; or equivalent experience
* Distribution and/or Transportation Management experience
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The 'EEO is the Law' poster options are available here. NuVasive's EEO policy is available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, with a mission to transform surgery, advance care, and change lives. The Company's less-invasive, procedurally integrated surgical solutions are designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven outcomes. The Company's comprehensive procedural portfolio includes surgical access instruments, spinal implants, fixation systems, biologics, software for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative neuromonitoring technology and service offerings. With more than $1 billion in net sales, NuVasive has approximately 2,700 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.