Employment Type: Full-Time
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Outreach Executive
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patient's communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Ohio. With 60+ locations, and with an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about the mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
Role Description and Responsibilities
The Outreach Executive (OE) reports to the Outreach/Sales Director and is responsible for developing relationships with key businesses and organizations within their assigned territory in order to create patient acquisition opportunities. The OE will also engage prospective patients, introduce Oak Street Health, and guide them through the new patient journey.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
* Develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve patient acquisition targets
* Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and grow a rigorous sales pipeline, with accurate forecasting and reporting
* Deliver highest level of sales and customer service to our prospects, patients and community partners
* Generate leads by prospecting, building and maintaining relationships throughout the community
* Nurture prospective patients and prospect for new patients with an ambitious mentality via email, phone, and networking
* Master internal sales and marketing programs and systems to maximize effectiveness
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically when developing local relationships and sales plans. Must be able to plan 3-6 months in advance and accurately forecast sales performance
* Account Management
* Prospect, engage and create new trusting relationships with local businesses within an assigned territory, at multiple levels including employees, key contacts, manager and business leaders, to drive patient growth opportunities
* Develop collaborative partnerships and manage an account book of 40+ community and business partners to gain a deep understanding of business challenges and create mutually beneficial relationships and development opportunities
* Create and manage an account development plan and report on results
* Capture and record customer information and sales activity data into customer relationship management (CRM) system and appropriate business systems
* Develop sales plans that will organize efforts around the business development cycle including prospecting, proposal creation, presenting to potential community partners and relationship development with the goal of developing new opportunities for patient acquisition
What we're looking for
This is an exciting opportunity to own sales strategy and execution in a value based care organization that is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We are looking for:
* Sales or account management experience preferred
* Degree from 2 or 4 year institution preferred
* Access to personal transportation with a valid driver's license required
* Ability to use E-Mail and computer reporting tools, Salesforce experience preferred
* Healthcare knowledge a plus
* Passion for sales, and a drive to succeed
* Ability to quickly connect and influence the right people
* Someone trusted and comfortable in tough situations
* Ability to settle disputes and negotiation skills
* Someone who steps up to conflicts and sees them as opportunities to shine
* High energy, self-motivated, ambitious individuals that want to control their own income
* Knowledge of various Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Excel and Word
* Team player and contributor to the overall effectiveness of the team
* Someone to represent Oak Street Health professionally and ethically and demonstrate good judgment in all activities
What does being 'Oaky' look like?
Radiating positive energy
Assuming good intentions
Creating an unmatched patient experience
Driving clinical excellence
Taking ownership and delivering results
Why Oak Street?
Every day we work together to transform healthcare and improve the life of each individual we serve. In our collaborative, energetic culture we offer:
* High levels of responsibility
* Leadership and development opportunities across a rapidly growing organization
* Comprehensive, competitive total rewards package including health benefits, 401k match with immediate vesting; paid vacation / sick time; tuition reimbursement
* Placement opportunities as our national footprint expands
* And more!
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply at oakstreethealth.com/careers.